Monday, September 19, 2005

Hear O Lord ...

Recently, I have a very bad experience in dealing with a person. I don’t want to dig deep into details. In my heart, I’m very disappointed. On one hand he tells me it’s just a joke. But on the other hand, he condemns me – “I was wrong!?”. Well … I’ve no problem and more than willing to admit my mistake. But I’m just wondering, why he tells me in the first place that it is just a joke? I really have trouble learning the fact that what he is telling me is not actually a joke. Maybe … it’s just because I’m very annoyed that moment and that’s why he told me it is just a joke. And maybe … because I expressed to him that I’m very uncomfortable with his “joke”, and that’s why he offers me his “true” feelings. To be honest, if I follow my “self”, I can in many ways keep on arguing with him. But God won’t let me do it. God wants me to love him ... When I pray, I remember our bible study last Saturday:

9Love must be sincere … 10Be devoted to one another in brotherly love … 14Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse … 16Live in harmony with one another. … Do not be conceited. (Rom 12:9-16)

I prayed that Lord will continue to teach me and guide me through. Be humble before him, bless and do not curse those who are against me. We’re all sinners. I’m just as bad. Hear O Lord, continue to teach me. Amen.

No comments: