Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Team RCAC 2005

Please bear one thing in mind that I'm not cutting you out from the team. You're still part of our team, but you will not be placed in our IBL roster. Therefore you can't play competitive IBL games for us. However, base on my past experience, some people tends not to show up in the middle of the season due to whatever reasons. And throughout the whole season, we can make 3 roster change before playoff. Therefore, I don't see why people in the injury reserve can't flight back into the roster. It's hard for me to evaluate you as a basketball player base on just one 2.5 hour practice. But because of the IBL application deadline, I've no choice but to make some tough calls. If you have any question, please feel free to email me any time.

C - Simon Fan
C - Kent Yeung
C - Eric Tam (C)
PF - Nelson Lam (A)
PF - Jonathan Tang
PF - Kenny Choi
PG - Timmy Cheung
PG - Jason Chan (Player/A. Coach)
SF - Damen Man
SF - Denise Ng
SF - Winky Ng
SG - Johnny Tang (A)
SG - David Chan
SG - Wilson Lam

Injury Reserve:

SF - Lawrence Yiu
PG - Jason Qi
PG - Felix Chiu
PF - Nicky Chan

No comments: