Thursday, July 13, 2006

Wonders ...

Sharing a wonder is not easy ...

It requires a sense of engagement and a sense of "being there" ...

"Being There???!" ...

I don't like it!! So many uncertainties ...

Well ... I know, I know. it definitely requires courage ...

I just feel very uneasy ...

To be honest ... maybe I just want to be in control ...

You know, I've my comfort Zone ...

Ohh ... yes ... I just don't want to take risk?


See ,,, it's just difficult to share a wonder ...

It really requires a sense of engagement and a sense of "being there" ...

Oh yes ... there's risk, but you know what ... it's a WONDER ...

Got it?

Yes ... You have to engage and experience what it is like!?

Do you want to feel what I feel ... ?

What are you living for?

2 comments:

Jada S. said...

I like your flow of thought. New things are scary, but only if you fear death. I embrace death and live my life to the fullest. Well, I blog and eat and go to work, but I'm not scared of death.

Haines said...

I remember one early church God father had once said (I can't remember his name):

What is the Glory of God?

The Glory of God is to live your life to the fullest! (I can't remember the wording now :P )

Thanks for your comment!!